Actually, the concept of blogging comes from a personal weblog, where a person would log his personal thoughts, feelings opinions and experiences. But nowadays, the concept has been changed it is not limited to personal rather it has become a business platform. Moreover, form the marketing point of view it has much importance, blogging itself become one of the marketing platforms. There are a number of free blogging platforms, but of them are not suitable to deals with, rather you have to choose the one which would be perfect according to your requirements. I tried to give you a clear conception of different best free blogging platforms of 2018.
Why should you have a blog site?
Blogging has become an economical issue in marketing place and not only that it also one of the best platform for expressing your thought and personality. There are two types of blogs available pain and free. Free blogs have few limitations like limited plugging, limited themes etc. whereas self-hosted blogs has no limitation of plugging or themes.
- Drive traffic to your website :
Usually, a blog provides relevant information about your website. So, ultimately the user will click through your website and you might get huge traffic for your website.
- Boost up your SEO :
Fresh content has great influence on SEO. The content with maintaining keywords, topic, and categories will boost up your website in Google SERP.
- Position your brand :
Well written content make your brand worldwide reorganization. In blogging users write reviews of the affiliate sites and the products get maximum coverage through blogs.
- Better customer relationship with your brand :
Regular posting in your blog will deepen the relationship between your customer with you and your website being connected with your blog they will frequently visit your website through a blog post. Having a blog post in supporting your website will regularize a good relationship between you and your customer.
Best 4 Blogging Platforms for your blogging site
There are lots of blogging service websites and companies are available in the market. But all the blogging platforms are not suitable and user friendly. Here I have discussed on 4 major blogs in details with their price and features so that you can find your suitable one.
Blogger is one of the advantageous services by Google. The user of blogger let’s have the extra advantage of Adsense and Analytics. Moreover, this blogging platform is very popular due to its excellent services. This blogging site is better for the hobby bloggers, marketers and the people who want to build their brand name without investing any money. Being free in service, A huge amount of bloggers create their own identity through this blogger.com platform.
- Free in price so it is cost effective for the user.
- It’s too simple to use, even you don’t need to sign up if you have any Gmail account. You can create your blogging account through it.
- You can focus tons of your publishing products through it.
- All the service of Google is integrated into “Google ecosystem” so just open an account and take full advantages of Google other services too.
- Its being “hosted blogging platform” so there is no question of speed and performance.
- Limited themes and fewer storage comparing with other.
- Fully depends on the blogger’s current offers.
- it will add .blogspot after your desired blogging name.
Create your Blogger Blog account
This is also one of the biggest blogging platforms. They let the user keep their content site free at their servers. Though it’s a limited version of WordPress still it is quite popular with the person who doesn’t want to invest money in blogging sites. In the future, the user can upgrade to their self-hosted WordPress blogs. In spite of free in cost, WordPress offers their user excellent live support, lots of themes, fast and friendly blogging environment. A huge number of user are taking advantages of WordPress Blog.
- It’s too simple to handle the blog, a starter who has no web design knowledge can handle it without facing any problem.
- Not setup cost or any hidden costs.
- Lots of themes available to choose from.
- Speedy server performance.
- Functionality limited but upgradeable with pay.
- No professional look.
- Less advertisement revenue advantage.
- wordpress extension will be added to your site.
Create your wordress account
Tumblr is mainly a social platform, they also have blogging service facilities too. Tumblr is the only platform which offers Reblogging post. This blogging platform is best for the micro-bloggers. So, it is not perfect for the bloggers who develop long-form content. In spite of being a microblogging platform, Tumblr possesses lots of users. It also offers the user lots of good features like huge space, lots of themes, Custom HTML and CSS etc.
- Unlimited hosting Space.
- 1000+ themes for bloggers.
- A user can customize HTML and CSS of their blogging sites.
- Tumblr is itself a social platform so a user will get a social community here. Facebook and Twitter are integrated with Tumblr.
- Backup data form blog is somehow difficult.
- Limited plugin options to modify the blog.
- hard to monetize.
Create your Tumblr Blog account
Weebly offers its user a drag and drop editor and let the user completely customize and edit their blogging site. The user of this blog can easily build their blogging site. Choose a template, put the content, text, images, videos, buttons, contact forms, maps etc shapes your blogging design according to your own way. Ultimately, make your blog unique. Weebly offers only 500MB of hosting space, though it’s very low but enough for the microbloggers. Everyone can simply control its functions.
- Build a blog easily and quickly though drag and drop website builder.
- You need not spend much money, actually, it is almost completely free in service.
- Faster server response performance and you can build your own blog with yourself.
- Weebly provides Excellent user support.
- They also have 4 premium plans too, you also can try them.
- Very limited features in free plans.
- Plugging hazard.
- Little bit hazard of coding the site.
Create your Weebly Blog account
Blogging is your personal and business identity, thus it should be chosen wisely so that you would not face unexpected difficulties. If you are in limited budgeted marketer, you can choose free blogs available in the markets or mention in the above. Before taking a final discussion overlooks the advantages and features of all the blogs, then choose your desired blogging platform to experience a great blog. Don’t always run after the big offers, because most of the time it’s found that behind the big offers there are few hidden terms and condition which will be the burden for you to maintain.