Blogging is a way/media by which you can share anything that you want. In the modern era blogging is one of the best ways to express yourself. If you have the knowledge and be wise you can earn a handsome income from your blog.
If you are a beginner, you can start free blogging. There are the best free platforms like BlogSpot.com and WordPress.com. Among these, I shall suggest you to create a blog using your own domain and hosting. For creating your blog easily WordPress.org. is the best platform.
If you want to learn as a beginner how to create a blog and the process of blogging, `BlogSpot’ permits you to create a free blog. but there some limitations to creating a BlogSpot. BlogSpot is Google product which is powered by Google.
Once you have advanced experienced in blogging for earning money, you can make self-hosted WordPress blog.
Step by step Guide to Create a blog on blogger
Now start your own blog follow this step by step guide to creating a blog on blogspot.
Step 1: Creating A Blogger Account
Go to Blogger.com and login using your G-mail account. If you don’t have a Gmail account, you can create one.
When the login is completed, you will see a confirmation profile option from your Google Plus profile, or you can use your limited blogger profile.
I suggest you complete Google plus social profile. Click on “Continue to Blogger” button then next screen show “create new blog” button. Now its time to create new blog or website so click on create new blog button to make your first blog.
Step 2: Choose your blog name, URL, and theme
In the second step, you need to provide a title and domain name for your blog, and the letters should be in small letters without space that will appear in the header of your blog and URL. You can choose a short domain name with a relevant blog topic. Then you can choose a suitable theme that will look on the front end for your blog then click on `Create blog’ button.
Step 3: Blog Setting
You need a number of settings for setting your new BlogSpot blog for making easy to use. For search engine visibility and better user experience, you must optimize your blog. This should be done only one time. Go to the left-hand side panel and click settings then you can optimize options as below:
1. Add description to your blog: In this section, you add a short description on your blog topic that means what about your blog. You can provide it in the basic setting option below the setting panel.
2. Optimize post section: These settings are explanatory and you can get your issues by the help of the symbol for knowing details about it.
3. Optimizing your blog for SEO: In this section, you optimize your blog for SEO.
- Meta tags: Writing a better summary on your blog which will be attractive to the readers that will be appeared on the search engines.
- Custom page not found: When a visitor will visit your website via URL that no longer exits, set a custom message for what to do next.
- Custom redirects: If your blog page, posts, deleted page or insert the wrong URL that doesn’t exist you can use this option for redirecting to any available page or URL. Basically, you can use home page URL here. So, when a visitor visits deleted page or URL, it will be redirected automatically homepage URL.
- Custom robots.txt: Robot.txt is a way for saving your blog which instructs the crawlers on how to index search engine that what pages want and what pages you don’t want to be crawled. You can allow and disallow any pages or blog from crawlers that can not index in Search Engines.
- Custom robots header tags: This option you will get two radio buttons. Choose the first one and hit save changes.
Step 4: Edit the theme and layout:
At this step, you will edit theme and layout in blogger template. Blogger includes many free templates that are simple and easy to use. Also, you can use different blog templates (under the favicon option) from simple google search and download. In the layout section, you can add a logo to the header (under the favicon option) and add or remove gadgets in the sidebar area as you want.
Step 5: Publishing Content
Now write a post, you can select Post then click New post” you will saw an editor where you can blog posts like title, images, and hyperlinks to post, pages and other websites. You can write at least five posts then launching your blog.
Step 6: Monetizing Your Blog
If your blog has many blog posts you have an opportunity to monetize your blog.
You can go to blogger dashboard, Earnings section and click apply for AdSense. This will permit your blog for earning money. But must have at least a decent number of the blog post and good visitor in your blog.
Finally, I hope if you follow up the above step you can create a website for free. If you want to know more or if you have any questions please let us know and share your feedback in comment section. If you like this tutorial do share it on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.